DOES YOUR GLOVE WORK

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Hate that for you pattar! To me watching top tier catchers is such a treat, and there's so many different aspects of a great catcher! The skill set is of course one, the main one! But the catcher that can also verbally run the show is what I love. We've been blessed to have been around some dang great catchers that would have also made an excellent quarterback!
They had a pretty good one last year but she left and they have not been able to find a replacement...coupled with pitchers who are having a difficult time throwing strikes it makes for a LONG game

Apr 25, 2019
I caught a good example of my DD using her glove and getting the out. Pitch was low and outside yet she got a glove on it and still was able to make a dead on throw in time. I love your insight RAD. Keep it up because I am learning a lot as a catcher dad.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I caught a good example of my DD using her glove and getting the out. Pitch was low and outside yet she got a glove on it and still was able to make a dead on throw in time. I love your insight RAD. Keep it up because I am learning a lot as a catcher dad.

WooHoo !!! Alright !!!
Field and Fire from her feet !
👍

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
*revisiting this post because yesterday received a phone call from someone have never met.
Calling concerned what to do for their daughter.

For parents who feel bad because their daughter is continually bruised just receiving pitches that go in the dirt. From dropping and blocking everything with her body,
And the daughter says she doesnt like it. Doesnt want to catch because of the issue...

You have a choice of mechanics!
Can use our glove!
That can definetly cut down the amount of being pegged by the ball and the bruises that follow.

👉The requirement of catching is
To control the ball! 👍

(There is no requirement to get bruised by it) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802