does anyone know if ASA has

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
team rankings, records, tournaments played in, etc. like USSSA has.

team DD is on now is playing ASA as well as USSSA (which is all she has generally played in the past, other than unsanctioned events), does anyone know is ASA has team info like USSSA does?

inumpire

Observer, but has an opinion
Oct 31, 2014
While it is good she is now playing some USA softball, unfortunately they do not have a point system as USSSA. Not sure if the point system is worth its time to keep track of. In my area, regardless of how many points you have, if you have enough money you can play in their so called Nationals. If you are going to play USSSA, try playing in the USASE division. Much more competitive in our area.

May 6, 2015
thanks in our area USSSA is more prevalent, and from what I have seen more competitive. unfortunately cannot even find the results of the one ASA tournament we have played.

I dont pick, just get her there!

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
ASA/Tournament USA is in the computer stone age compared to USSSA. They've had the same presentation since my now HS-aged kid was in T-Ball. The only thing they've got on USSSA is their background check system for coaches. Being able to look up a name and easily find a player's roster history is an invaluable tool. I don't know why they haven't moved forward.

May 6, 2015
when my kids ask "why don't they . . . ", I tell them the answer 99 % of the time is $$$

May 16, 2016
Illinois
ASA/Tournament USA is in the computer stone age compared to USSSA. They've had the same presentation since my now HS-aged kid was in T-Ball. The only thing they've got on USSSA is their background check system for coaches. Being able to look up a name and easily find a player's roster history is an invaluable tool. I don't know why they haven't moved forward.

Agreed. ASA/USA softball is in the stoneage in nearly every facet of softball tournaments. IMO. USSSA is pretty poor also. PGF run the show in this part of Illinois.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478