Disneyland or Softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Just heard on the news Disneyland in Anaheim California is planning to reopen on July 17th.

This is a central city located in the midst of many softball complexes. With in 40 miles of eachother. And pgf nationals.

Will softball tournaments being played again in Southern California be considered in July?

It is said that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth .

Softball is my happy place.

Disneyland or Softball what would you pick? :)

Apr 26, 2015
This Disney news makes me sad because now I can't imagine PGF nationals will be played. I guess I don't see how they will be able to hold a tourney that attracts people from all over the country when they will have (I'm guessing) just been given a return to play. We live in Colorado and our tourneys are Colorado only. We only started playing in CO last weekend. "Sparkler" (in Colorado) is Colorado teams only - no tourney finish. Boooooring! :(

In answer to the original question...I love Disney and actually have tickets that need to be used this year - but I would take a week of good softball over Disney any day! Now give me Disney AND softball and I will be happy for a long, long time. (We did that last November - so much fun)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
The Disneyland re-opening is delayed because they are waiting for the state to issue the guidelines they will have to follow. They will be issued after July 4th.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have never been to Disneyland, but I have been to Disney World. In my opinion, a Disney trip is a must for all children. Once...

I have actually been to Disney World 3 times so far. I have no desire to go back, but DW and DD would still like to go again. Perhaps if I ever become a grandfather...

Anyway, if given the choice between Disney and softball, I would definitely pick softball...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478