DFW USA registration Questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 2, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question that may seem pretty straight forward but we are new to the USA organization so I thought I would ask to be sure. We live in the DFW area and have 2 new teams for the fall, new meaning we have some new members. Typically we have played VTD, so USA and USSSA registration is new to us. It seems you can register your team for one fee on one page, but then there is another page to register each individual player and a fee per player. We just want to avoid any unnecessary fees and I haven't been able to get a set answer from anyone. Appreciate the help in advance.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Can't speak to the DFW area but here in NorCal when I registered our team this summer for USA it was $15 per player then an additional $7 per to get the picture ID card required for the area "championship" tour we played in. If you shoot an email to your area director they are usually pretty responsive.

I haven't done USSSA in a few years but last time I think it was $10 per player to register a team with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45