DFP DD College List

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2016
Like to see all levels. Most DD arent going to be SEC superstars, so it would be nice to see they found a fit at a school they love. BTW my DD wants to squeeze in a college game this spring. Be nice to see someone "live" that we've seen develop on DFP!

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
DD playing for D1 JUCO Angelina College. They started tournament play last weekend but DD had to sit that one out due to sprained thumb. Turns out the coach is really weird about injuries and puts injured players in a bubble for longer than necessary. Poor DD hated it and was itching to play. Next tournament is probable since she finally got to pitch in practice this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
Maybe we can update this thread similar to the bat weight thread..... where original post gets updated with player and college??

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Assuming that is Illinois State.

Good luck to her this year, Amy and me went there. :)

My dd had Illinois State on her short list. (not to play, just attend) Decided to go the other direction to Murray State. For the college playing dads of DFP, post links if you got em so we can watch some games. ESPN hasn't started showing any yet, and I am jonesing

Dec 11, 2010
Yep- Illinois State. One of the few state schools that isn’t in financial trouble, they seem to do a lot of things well there. I feel pretty lucky that she is there and I know she feels the same.

The streaming video coverage is pretty slim so far- none of our games have been on. I believe the host school University of South Florida Is doing Facebook live for their games but not sure of that. I really like USF facilities and their sb team looks to be pretty much top shelf.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2015
South East
My dd had Illinois State on her short list. (not to play, just attend) Decided to go the other direction to Murray State. For the college playing dads of DFP, post links if you got em so we can watch some games. ESPN hasn't started showing any yet, and I am jonesing

Just a FYI but you need to get the watch ESPN app on your phone they aired a ton of games from this weekend. You can even go back and reply them if previously aired.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28