DFP DD College List

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2013
Where is your DD playing or committed to play college ball? Step up so we can root for them!

Emma Hylen at Iowa State.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
Knightsb seems to be more interested in riding his Harley than posting on DFP since his kid went off to college, so I'll help him out...

Olivia Kinsey @ Oregon

May 8, 2012
NJ
Really like this post, and am quite curious myself. Unfortunately, I only see D1 players. I really dont think that was quite the intent of the post. I know there are more of us out there with DD's playing or commited...D1 or not. Here, we all know that D1 is not just about ability, but also fit. You can be a stud and not play D1. To me, its all good. For us, could we have done more?....yes. Never went to any big school camps, and never played in a showcase that anyone "big" would have seen DD. We still found a great fit with a competitive team. That said, I'll put it out there....DD doing final HS tour this spring and travel this summer. Spring 2019, DD will be playing for D3 Ramapo College in NJ. Now, let's see 'em....

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2013
Really like this post, and am quite curious myself. Unfortunately, I only see D1 players. I really dont think that was quite the intent of the post. I know there are more of us out there with DD's playing or commited...D1 or not. Here, we all know that D1 is not just about ability, but also fit. You can be a stud and not play D1. To me, its all good. For us, could we have done more?....yes. Never went to any big school camps, and never played in a showcase that anyone "big" would have seen DD. We still found a great fit with a competitive team. That said, I'll put it out there....DD doing final HS tour this spring and travel this summer. Spring 2019, DD will be playing for D3 Ramapo College in NJ. Now, let's see 'em....

Definitely want to see all levels! Thanks for bringing it up and Go Roadrunners!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802