Demarini Paradox helmet, matte Navy, size S/M

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Thanks for the post, but we also have the matte black from our former team. We need the matte navy for our new team. Thanks for looking!

Bring them to a motorcycle shop and ask if their painter would put a matte navy coat of paint on them. Im sure it wouldnt be very much.

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks! I'll have to check those out.
I was the one fortunate enough to organize selecting and ordering the team helmets. the girls were 1st year 12u. Was a tough year to try to order things for the full team, sizes were all over the place. I found the Rip-It helmets to fit better and seemed to be constructed better. 3 of Demarini helmets had the fabric pull off the foam padding. After some arguing, they did replace them under warranty. Bad lighting in the attached picture but gives you a good idea.

Attachments

• IMG_20190416_220014588.jpg
    IMG_20190416_220014588.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 10
Feb 14, 2019
I was the one fortunate enough to organize selecting and ordering the team helmets. the girls were 1st year 12u. Was a tough year to try to order things for the full team, sizes were all over the place. I found the Rip-It helmets to fit better and seemed to be constructed better. 3 of Demarini helmets had the fabric pull off the foam padding. After some arguing, they did replace them under warranty. Bad lighting in the attached picture but gives you a good idea.
I found some matte navy spray paint and put a few coats on her matte black Demarini helmet (with some minimal prep work). Looks pretty good, imo, but we'll have to see how well it holds up to normal wear and tear. Hopefully this will get us through the spring season without having to buy anything new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23