Demarini CF9 or Louisville Slugger Xenon plus?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
RIF balls? The slower swing speed of a 8 year old? Sounds like a job for an Anderson double wall!

I'm going to go against the grain here. How is her swing? If she has halfway decent hand path, you might try a Rocketech or Rocketflex.

My dd swung one at that age. An '07 RT to be exact, she loved that bat. She swung it way better than the high drop Demarini that her temporary batting instructor wanted her to use at her first tryout. If she hadn't carried that Demarini back to her bag and and pull out the Rocketech she probably would not have got a spot on the team she wanted.

Right now there is a 2012 Rocketech and two Rocketflexes on eBay. IMHO the 2012 was a great year for RT. Both have an Anderson Batpack with them. Great bags, people are still looking for them. Under a hundo. Rocketflex is supposedly an ounce lighter but it is more end loaded. Will swing a bit heavier than the RT.

This is not an endorsement for the current Andersons. Have no first hand experience with them. The brains behind Anderson Bat Company left after designing the RF, I personally wouldn't buy their current stuff.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog