Delaware/eastern shore Maryland

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2015
Relocating to this area over the summer. I will need to find a team for my 14u DD. Catcher/1B/3B. I have no clue where to start. This will be for the Fall of 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 4, 2016
East Coast
Go to USSSA1 (DE/MD specific region of USSSA) and hit the tourney listings to identify a ton of teams in the area. Pony, ASA, and NSA are lesser entities in this area. The website just got redone, so the forum with 100's of "team looking for players" postings is no longer there, but you should be able to figure out the strength of the various teams by surfing the tourney results.

There are some very strong teams to the North of that area (aka NJ) as well if you want to do a lot of driving. They play mostly Pony (I think), so you'll want to surf that site for team names to then Google.

Oct 10, 2011
Go to USSSA1 (DE/MD specific region of USSSA) and hit the tourney listings to identify a ton of teams in the area. Pony, ASA, and NSA are lesser entities in this area. The website just got redone, so the forum with 100's of "team looking for players" postings is no longer there, but you should be able to figure out the strength of the various teams by surfing the tourney results.

There are some very strong teams to the North of that area (aka NJ) as well if you want to do a lot of driving. They play mostly Pony (I think), so you'll want to surf that site for team names to then Google.
I second that!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2015
Thanks! We actually play in Jersey now but I really don't want to drive that distance. I know it's not THAT far but I really don't know much about teams in that area. Thank you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ggalante6

#1 Gabby fan
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802