Dd went from an 0-4 night to 1.000 ops night, with a huge asterisk lol

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2019
Wed dds 12u team was no hit by a pitcher that did a great job. Last night they played a team that was 7-1 and beat them, playing pretty well overall. Dd had 4 plate appearances and got on base every time. Thats the glass half full veiw. The realist veiw, which got comical as the night wore on was that in every single plate appearance she was hit, twice on the back of the helmet, once in the feet, once n the arm as she was backing out of the box. None were close to the strike zone, and she was not crowding the plate, just one of those nights. She also got hit on pickoff attempt at 3rd.
But still, 1.000 ops haha

Jun 26, 2019
The first inning the opposin pitcher cruised through the order 1,2,3, I thought it might be a long night again, but it was a close game until we scored some runs on a bases loaded error that turned into a snowball fight. I didn’t hear or see any friction between players or fans so I don’t think there was anything behind it, but it sure was strange, a few others were hit as the pitcher was having a tough time after the first inning.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Wed dds 12u team was no hit by a pitcher that did a great job. Last night they played a team that was 7-1 and beat them, playing pretty well overall. Dd had 4 plate appearances and got on base every time. Thats the glass half full veiw. The realist veiw, which got comical as the night wore on was that in every single plate appearance she was hit, twice on the back of the helmet, once in the feet, once n the arm as she was backing out of the box. None were close to the strike zone, and she was not crowding the plate, just one of those nights. She also got hit on pickoff attempt at 3rd.
But still, 1.000 ops haha

Sometimes you're the hammer, and sometimes you're the nail.... Great win!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28