DD likes softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Last 2 years have been hard on Dd. She is one of better players and HC sat in her in pool games. Parents and AC yelled at them but did not make too much of a difference, All the players were invited back, DD was exclud from email. She did not play or practice this year.

She is going to walk on to a d3 team, we will see how it goes. I told her their good, she is too though.

Apr 28, 2019
Last 2 years have been hard on Dd. She is one of better players and HC sat in her in pool games. Parents and AC yelled at them but did not make too much of a difference, All the players were invited back, DD was exclud from email. She did not play or practice this year.

She is going to walk on to a d3 team, we will see how it goes. I told her their good, she is too though.
Why did she sit during pool games? Why wasn’t she invited back? Why didn’t she play on another team if she enjoys playing?

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have tried a little bit to get her to play for another Team, lot of teams around she just had no interest for some reason.

She is a nice kid.

Apr 28, 2019
I have tried a little bit to get her to play for another Team, lot of teams around she just had no interest for some reason.

She is a nice kid.
Sometimes when teams have been together for a while they are not very welcoming.
Also sometimes friendly at first and then as your player gets more playing time jealousy car rear it’s ugly head.
There are good teams with quality kids out there you just have to do a little leg work to find a good fit.
It’s unfortunate your daughter had to deal with a lousy coach.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog