DD got to swing a hot cf8 tonight. just about put one over

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 6, 2018
I get it. I apologize if I can across as trying to knock you (or your DD) down. That wasn't my intent at all.

Maybe it's the bat. Maybe it's the recent work. Very likely, it's some from each that magically came together in that moment. What you may see happen is her swinging harder because she wants to make that happen again :)
No worries, I just didn't want to come across as a clueless parent. Hoping it's more mechanics but damn that ball was flying off the bat once she swapped aluminum to the cf8. Can't wait to see how she's hitting with her cf zen. I'm a little worried the problem is bat length now since the cf6 was 31" and zen 29". She'd been hitting off the end of the bat a lot before but she was rolling her wrist over early in the swing.

May 12, 2016
CF8 Sprite, hottest bat DD had to date. Broke her heart when she snapped it in half. She's owned, CF7, Worth Legit, CF9, Xeno and now the Ghost.. but the CF8 was the hottest out of them all. I suspect maybe mechanics have got better, but that bat is sick hot

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
Cf8 -10, hottest bat we've tried, dd has 2. Won't even look at a new bat.Tie that in with good mechanics, pretty sweet

Feb 15, 2017
Ditto. The -11 and -10 are both super hot in our experience. DD has had 3 total through growth spurts. Hit her first OTF with a 30/20 in her first game with it.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
thumbnail

May 12, 2016
CF8 Drop 11, which I am sure many of you are sick of hearing me say was the hottest bat DD ever laid hands on. Illegal bat IMO, :). I am sure your DD played a big part as well, but that is one hell of a hot bat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28