Daughter is a tee warrior, but back hip stops on live pitching

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013

Here ya go Bobby.

Here you go. What he says vs. what he does.Screenshot_2019-09-20-09-38-28.pngScreenshot_2019-09-19-21-31-05.png
I see why he said he had trouble when they started pitching him up. When he's swinging down he swings across the path of the pitch. Looks like he should try to get on plane earlier and get behind the ball, like Tewks says and Josh does.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I was just giving an interpretation of what TDS said..I still believe that the barrel path you see is due to a combination of core actions and hand/forearm action. Again, turn it forward. A torque of the handle while also directing (linear motion...letting the "hands out" as TM says) combined with core actions won't produce a dump.

Ahh yes. A little bit of everything. Can’t be wrong then? Nice angle professor. There is no torque of the handle at all.

Mankin isn’t even a thought when folks bring up hitting. THT was a farce as well. The man couldn’t explain why the barrel got up to speed so quickly. So he planted his magic beans also. No different from the ‘new’ guys. The giant will fall off the beanstalk. In fact he’s already started his way down. Have you checked at BBD lately? Crickets... LOL. Jack(barrel whippers)are chopping the stalk down right now as we speak with our Axe swings. 😎

Here I am

Ps. Another revision from TM? I called that right? There will be more. Or he will disappear just like Mankin.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Here you go. What he says vs. what he does.View attachment 15134View attachment 15135
I see why he said he had trouble when they started pitching him up. When he's swinging down he swings across the path of the pitch. Looks like he should try to get on plane earlier and get behind the ball, like Tewks says and Josh does.

Ok at this point you just want the last word. Trashing Trout in favor of JD? You are reaching really really far now. Check their stats, then delete your post. Nonsense.

Jun 8, 2016
Ahh yes. A little bit of everything. Can’t be wrong then? Nice angle professor. There is no torque of the handle at all.
The Professor is entitled to his opinion as is Gilligan (that would be you.. :LOL: )
Again, torquing at go while starting to direct at almost the same time, all aided by proper core sequencing will not produce a barrel dump (e.g. what you are seeing with Tewks when he isn't using his core or trying to hit a moving ball). Try it...or don't..doesn't really matter to the Professor (notice the caps..please address me properly :sneaky: )

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Torquing the handle at GO:
Mannyhs3.gif

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
The Professor is entitled to his opinion as is Gilligan (that would be you.. :LOL: )
Again, torquing at go while starting to direct at almost the same time, all aided by proper core sequencing will not produce a barrel dump (e.g. what you are seeing with Tewks when he isn't using his core or trying to hit a moving ball). Try it...or don't..doesn't really matter to the Professor (notice the caps..please address me properly :sneaky: )

First off I’ve seen you. A little p is appropriate. 😝 you set me goose, I just spike it when they are there.

Compliments are gonna get you compliments back little p.

Funny how your the professor, but everyones got you outsmarted when it comes to this stuff. School only teaches you so much. Apparently not enough. LOL.

Jun 8, 2016
First off I’ve seen you. A little p is appropriate. 😝 you set me goose, I just spike it when they are there.
My swing might deserve a little p but I am 6' 230 lbs with less than 15% bodyfat so... ;)
Also, where is your swing so I can determine whether to use a capital W or not... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28