Dante Bichette

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Ok then make a video of yourself. That is what I did. I made a video of myself proving that I could swing down to and down through. I thought I was so clever. Then I watched the video. To swing down to and down through I had to have upright posture and no turn.

I then took the down to and forced myself to add the posture and turn and I was hitting not lofting bombs which I could always do, but piss rockets. It was a ah hah moment for me. It took guessing out of hitting.

I challenge you to video yourself swinging down, like the best of all time demo.

You can watch all the dagum video you want, it will not matter until you put a bat in your hands and try it.
All I remember is your “wrong” down to video. You have one of you doing it correctly and hitting “piss rockets” ?

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
All I remember is your “wrong” down to video. You have one of you doing it correctly and hitting “piss rockets” ?

I have the one where he was in a good fyb position but then lost his posture and came over the top to chop down which would be fine if the pitch was over his head.

xZVGm7d.gif

Jun 8, 2016
I have the one where he was in a good fyb position but then lost his posture and came over the top to chop down which would be fine if the pitch was over his head.

xZVGm7d.gif
Yeah I want the “piss rocket” swing...that ain’t it 😉

Jun 8, 2016
I wouldn't doubt it would have been a p-rocket with good posture from a leveraged position.
Didn’t say otherwise. I like looking at good swings and one that hits “p-rockets” should be a good one, right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478