Dante Bichette

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2014
Anterior tilt is part of the sequence.. I definitely focus on stretching the core in the s-plane against the positive move towards the pitcher. .. Don't know that I am following extended arm..

By an extended arm, I mean barring out the arm of the bottom hand as part of the stretch.

1600488198104.png

Attachments

• 1600488197936.png
    1600488197936.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 4
May 12, 2016
try it. See if you just lEaVe the tee on the plate. or maybe it’s a constraint to stay direct to a certain location. Who knows. But Im pretty sure he just didn’t leave the tee w a ball on it on the plate. LOL.
I was just joking W.. LOL. I use to do a drill similar to this. Set the tee up on the outside part of the plate. Front toss to inside part of the plate. Helped the hitter stay inside the ball and promote good barrel path. Occasionally I would fake a pitch and the hitter would hit the ball off the tee.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I was just joking W.. LOL. I use to do a drill similar to this. Set the tee up on the outside part of the plate. Front toss to inside part of the plate. Helped the hitter stay inside the ball and promote good barrel path. Occasionally I would fake a pitch and the hitter would hit the ball off the tee.

I do a similar drill to work on timing. More specifically FYB. If someone struggles to maintain their dynamic balance (FYB), they will not be able to hit the ball on the tee with any authority if you fake the pitch.

May 12, 2016
I do a similar drill to work on timing. More specifically FYB. If someone struggles to maintain their dynamic balance (FYB), they will not be able to hit the ball on the tee with any authority if you fake the pitch.
If I'm not mistaken FP, you introduced me to this drill when DD was struggling with offspeed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802