Custom Rawlings opportunity......

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
for anyone interested and are willing to wait until Nov/Dec?

Chad @ SoftballFans announced it's RGGC time! What used to be the September RGGC (Rawling Gold Glove Club). This is the chance to get a true Rawlings custom off of the builder (sorry, no Horween!) built to your specs if it's approved. Rawlings is letting Chad build 10 different custom Rawlings at a very nice discount! Even if a glove you were to design & submit doesn't get approved or used, there's some super nice customs there to choose from, discounted! So get on the builder and get some entries into Chad.

Rawlings customs has been shut down because of the pandemic, these gloves are always ready in September and are always a huge deal at SBF, the pandemic is why they're pushed back to Nov/Dec. If you've got some cash to spare and are willing to wait, the savings are worth it! Of the 10 glove models picked, they have to pre-sell 3 each of them minimum before he'll place the order.

Here's a link to his thread:

And here's the NP6 that me and two other members submitted, it's No. 2 on his list. These 3 are pre-sold, if you were to want one of these just contact Chad and get your name on the list.

Feel like I'd be doing a disservice here by not at least telling you guys, I'm sure the majority here don't know anything about this yearly offer!

Johnny

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Some great glove concepts being designed by some big glove brainiacs!

It's worth a look through, even if you're not going to by. (Caution, it's sort of like seeing the Girl Scout coming up the street selling cookies and swearing that you'll answer the door and politely say no thank you. You just might just get an itch that needs a scratch.)

And that NP6 is beautiful!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
And that NP6 is beautiful!
Thanks Lemond! Me and those other two guys went back and forth on it for 4 or 5 days. We all made concessions to get to that final mock up. I pretty much got the glove I wanted except for the finger pad and the Royal blue patches & embroidery.

I think once in hand the blue will look great! I’m old school (and old), I just think traditional red patches on Rawlings ball gloves is a must! Old dog, new trick thing I guess?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Never have been the biggest fan of a finger pad but one of those other two guys REALLY wanted one! The finger pad on my NP5 looks and feels pretty good so I gave in and said why not?
DDCB8347-B9A5-4857-B403-E577FCE4167E.jpeg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So no one is interested? I know I never posted a price........and you'll have to find out for yourself what it is, but it's pretty fantastic! Another member there has turned in a Timberglaze Pro504 (it's line No. 3), it'll probably end up being the best looking glove out of the entire bunch!

Let's put it this way, a custom HOH for somewhere around 39% off of MSRP...........

Jun 24, 2016
If I would have waited an extra couple of weeks before buying a glove there would have been four of those gloves made!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28