Cues

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Anyone use- pull your arm down behind your drive foot hip?

knee outside your pinky toe on your drive foot until you get into the hole on your big toe?

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.

knee outside your pinky toe on your drive foot until you get into the hole on your big toe?

A: only with a beginner and I'm introducing IR.

B: never.

These are internal cues and I'm trying to transition to external ones. It's a challenge.

Jan 28, 2017
Definately not. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull down behind the hip has been used to help kids that are having issues with separation.

knee outside the pinky toe to keep them from turning the heel inward.

college pc using these

Nov 8, 2018
Pull down behind the hip has been used to help kids that are having issues with separation.

college pc using these

Interesting. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.

college pc using these
Are they working?

What does she mean by separation issues and how does the 'pulling down' fix things?

I think there are better cues for to help IR the leg, 'knee to the batter/plate' is one.

Mar 6, 2016

If I was the player Id be like.. WTH are you talking about!???!? Way too "wordy".

Jan 28, 2017
Never used them.

She does use leg and knee to the catcher. When your foot hits your hips should be working and ball around 11:30, now pull down behind your hips and get brush. Thoughts

Jan 28, 2017
If I was the player Id be like.. WTH are you talking about!???!? Way too "wordy".
Kinda explained it below. It seemed to help the two she was working with and looked very smooth. At least the pull down part. Not sure about the knee deal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802