Cracked, defective, strange webbing with a wobble?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Because everybody loves offense AD :)

Leather is so boring...haha
Of course my post was a lighthearted attempt at humor! I was looking, the very first page of this forum has 3 titled threads started about paint cracks, webbing, and wobbles...............so maybe I wasn't kidding? Gloves are definitely the better investment! :unsure:

Jun 22, 2019
I like a good glove...We have had good luck with Rawlings. Three girls and a son that play...2 of the three girls have and my son has a Rawlings. The liberty is junk like nakona...floppy after a month. The GG elite isn’t bad, but gets floppy after a while. The HOH or mark of a pro are good gloves that you can’t go wrong with.

The one contrarian has an LS LXT pro or Xeno pro she got at a camp for next to nothing that she loves, but I hate the fit and feel of the glove. With that said, she pitches, so here glove has been more for show than a fielding instrument. In HS, they have her playing 2nd when she’s not pitching...we’ll see if she comes to the dark side and throws that LS junk away and get some horween.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Of course my post was a lighthearted attempt at humor! I was looking, the very first page of this forum has 3 titled threads started about paint cracks, webbing, and wobbles...............so maybe I wasn't kidding? Gloves are definitely the better investment! :unsure:

Its the posts that show a bat in half that ask if its a paint crack :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
As far as you know...I get a feeling you don't magnify your bats after every game like some do. I will bet you prob had some webbing
at some point before the "boom" depending what bats she blew up :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802