Couple Mizuno demos for sale...new and used

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Ti is very durable and a beast. Mind you, your return if anything happened would be a 2020 Ti which has been completely revamped and tuned up

Jun 6, 2018
The Ti is very durable and a beast. Mind you, your return if anything happened would be a 2020 Ti which has been completely revamped and tuned up

First and foremost, did they get rid of the god awful "PING" noise when hitting off of it?

I know I had two teams with me when we saw our first one and 24 girls, whom were intrigued and excited, all at once said "ewww" when they heard the obnoxious "PING" from hitting it. I mean to me it sounded like the annoying "PING" of aluminum bats in baseball. And we all know too well how girls are on looks, feel, and noise of a bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hahaha, haven't heard it hit yet...but the ping is something that is prob gonna stay...or atleast at some degree as it is a type of metal in with the composite. Cant sound like a 100% comp bat
if it isn't.

But we will see...I know the sound is something that a lot of girls didn't like.

Jul 14, 2018
Update on the 32/22 used Carbon2 from Core:

DD has MS tryouts this week, so I took her outside with her menagerie of bats now that the weather has gotten more spring-like. She wanted to see where the ball was landing on an actual field after four months of hitting in cages. She brought her USSSA Ghost, LS Xeno, and the Carbon2, all 32/22.

The Carbon2 was the clear favorite. Consistent line drives to the gaps, lighter than the Ghost, better sounding than the Xeno. She did get a few stingers when she caught the end of the bat with the Carbon2.

She'll be swinging the Mizuno at tryouts. Thanks Core!!

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
Did you get the blue Carbon2 or purple Power Carbon?

The blue one. I was going on price since I thought of it as a backup. Now I'm wishing I had sprung for the Power Carbon.

giphy.gif

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Too bad most people thought the Carbon2 was a step down and it didn't sell, it was really a quality bat...and now its done.
But the PC is def the shiznit...haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802