Counting down!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Too young? I was 35 when Anna was born, and man with the heat this weekend, I felt OLD!
I was almost 35 when Marcela was born and she is my oldest..lol!! I was 43 when my youngest was born. Too many years of graduate school and no money. I dated my wife for 10 years before I proposed..I think I was about 10 days from being dumped at that point..LOL!!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I was almost 35 when Marcela was born and she is my oldest..lol!! I was 43 when my youngest was born. Too many years of graduate school and no money. I dated my wife for 10 years before I proposed..I think I was about 10 days from being dumped at that point..LOL!!
Hats off to you, now I understand the "walker" comment! Remember, tennis balls attached to the bottom makes them slide better, better yet just spend the money and get the four wheel version!

Jun 8, 2016
Hats off to you, now I understand the "walker" comment! Remember, tennis balls attached to the bottom makes them slide better, better yet just spend the money and get the four wheel version!
Good advice!! Thanks :)

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Hey Johnny, I talked to IRONMAN via FB. We should all try to get together and get a pic of us and the girls this week since it’s our last run.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well, we got eliminated yesterday around 3:00, travel ball is officially over for us! It’s been a great run, wouldn’t trade the memories, laughs, tears, wins & losses, and time spent with my daughter for no amount of money, no matter how much those memories cost me over the last 7 years!

We got a bite to eat, went to the hotel and got cleaned up and went to the beach at dusk to have one final 20 minute session of good old catch, loved it, took me back 6 or 7 years!

Dads, love this time with your DD’s, it’ll be gone before you know it!
A7CEEC54-693E-4EF8-8F6D-88543BA56B92.jpegC978DB9B-9F21-41E2-B790-19D35F3E6F5E.jpeg3DF5D01A-0104-49B6-A757-D471FCADD06B.jpeg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hey Johnny, I talked to IRONMAN via FB. We should all try to get together and get a pic of us and the girls this week since it’s our last run.

Sorry Jdaddy, just seeing this, there’s something going on with this post? If you look at it on the home page by my title of the post, there’s a N/A with a ?, with no views and no comments? And your post from Tuesday just showed up! Man that sucks, I really hate that!

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Sorry Jdaddy, just seeing this, there’s something going on with this post? If you look at it on the home page by my title of the post, there’s a N/A with a ?, with no views and no comments? And your post from Tuesday just showed up! Man that sucks, I really hate that!
No worries. Never got to see IRONMAN either. Schedules just didn’t work out. We fell one game short of the championship bracket. It was a fun week, but not the best ran tournament we’ve been to.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
No worries. Never got to see IRONMAN either. Schedules just didn’t work out. We fell one game short of the championship bracket. It was a fun week, but not the best ran tournament we’ve been to.
We got eliminated Saturday by a team we run ruled Friday........we batted for 45 minutes in the first inning, Anna scored twice in the first inning! And we put up a zero against them the next day, how does that happen????? I thought I had this game figured out? :rolleyes:
Hate we missed you! Glad you guys had a good final tournament, I think the world of you and your family! Good luck to Kenzie moving forward, and to you too dad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28