Counting down!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Me and Butthead just checked into our hotel in Raleigh, NC. I know this probably shouldn’t be posted in this forum, but here is where I normally post, and I know you guys the best.

We have this 3 dayer here in Raleigh and a 5 dayer next week in Myrtle Beach, then guess what? IT’S OVER!!! Travel ball is over!

She leaves for college on August 16th, I’m sure there’s going to be a huge adjustment period for me. My wife has already informed me I wasn’t staying on the couch! Guess I’ll finally start working on a certain 1969 Z/28?

I’m supposed to get a 12U City rec team for the Fall, that’s not set in stone yet, we’ll see?

Johnny

Dec 11, 2010
Enjoy it Brother! Hope you guys have a fantastic couple weeks!

Hope you get your rec team and you guys go out and do some DAMAGE!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
She’s somewhat nervous about college ball, but on the flip side she says she’s ready!

Just got (more) serious, she knows, hit or sit!! Simple as that!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
About the Rec team, been doing heavy TB for 7 years, I’m done, no more!

12U Rec, not concerned with wins and losses, I want to get those girls ready for MS ball with proper fundamentals and mechanics, that’s it, that’s my goal!

Apr 16, 2013
And after your games tomorrow, you should come out and hang out with me at our games @ Lion's Park. :D (Surprised you're staying the night tonight vs getting up and driving in the morning.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28