Coronavirus

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2010
I’m getting one off the payroll in May, can you check back with me in four years when hopefully the next one graduates?

I‘ll need to know their home to first times, lol

May 29, 2015

What my wife (and possibly me) will be dealing with the next 4 weeks (at least) especially since we are just starting rainy season here in OK.
a) ignore the sass from the 10YO
b) the 1 YO needs to learn to not ride his tractor through the IF.

Somebody has to be the grounds crew and drag the field!

Jun 8, 2016
I‘ll need to know their home to first times, lol
Marcela is quick, she has her school record, boys or girls, in the shuttle run but I am not sure how well that will translate to home to 1st times...she is SS quick vs CF fast if that makes sense. The boys I am not sure yet but she is a bigger pain in the arse so you can get her at a discount 😆

Apr 30, 2018
Our small city just overruled our softball board and cancelled the tournament they were trying to hold this weekend. Probably for the better. We just got done with spring break. With that many people all returning from all over the country that was asking for trouble.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019

What my wife (and possibly me) will be dealing with the next 4 weeks (at least) especially since we are just starting rainy season here in OK.
a) ignore the sass from the 10YO
b) the 1 YO needs to learn to not ride his tractor through the IF.

That's some serious damage swinging with a sword! Get him a good BBCOR bat (he looks strong enough to wield one) and that rubber projectile is going to get imbedded into drywall soon!

Jun 8, 2016
That's some serious damage swinging with a sword! Get him a good BBCOR bat (he looks strong enough to wield one) and that rubber projectile is going to get imbedded into drywall soon!
It was a little soft plastic bat. He hit wiffles in the garage with me later with his aluminum (hand me down t-ball bat from his sister) bat. He swings it pretty good. He'll be ready for his first year of t-ball when it starts in November ;)

May 20, 2016
Our small city just overruled our softball board and cancelled the tournament they were trying to hold this weekend. Probably for the better.

I'm close to the epicenter on the east coast. I've come to the realization that softball if over until next September. Bummed out but it's first world problems.

Only regret is i just bought DD a new bat last week. Could have saved that cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee