Coronavirus

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2014
including those in power and their cheerleaders here who downplayed it and said they personally had it all under control . . . until yesterday when they realized that the misinformation would not passs eye test even to the willfully blind.
Agree!!!

And look here
Seems were all in this together, right?

May 29, 2015
Thank you! Please don't be offended ... I hadn't watched the news since 10am (wife and I went for a nice long walk!). I just want to make sure we aren't spreading rumor viruses! :)

May 29, 2015

It's in the works. Not sure on the amount yet, but honestly, it's not really going to matter imo.

OK, quick read ... "expressed support" and "We’re looking at ..." does not equate to "we are doing this". Particularly with this administration. I am saying that apolitically.

Sending cash to people now is an unnecessary, feel-good, knee-jerk reaction. Provide the funds into the unemployment system for the people who really do need it and address it that way.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
OK, quick read ... "expressed support" and "We’re looking at ..." does not equate to "we are doing this". Particularly with this administration. I am saying that apolitically.

Sending cash to people now is an unnecessary, feel-good, knee-jerk reaction. Provide the funds into the unemployment system for the people who really do need it and address it that way.
Helping unemployment benefits should probably be #1 priority right now,

sounds like the March jobs report may be the worst one in most of our lifetimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28