Coresoftball20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
I traded texts with Todd/Core on Thursday, and he indicated that he was out of town. He has not responded to a few texts I've sent over the last couple of days, including this morning. His wife posted pics of kayaking on her FB page, so it's very possible he's just unplugged for a few days.

You never realize how great life is until you go a few days with no phone (in my opinion at least).

Aug 7, 2019
He sent me a message on here saying he’s in Tennessee and texts weren’t coming through. So all is good. I was just making sure nothing crazy happened because he’s always bed. quick to respond.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah...he's at the in-laws. He sends me pics when they go down there. Gotta tell you, It's beautiful there and I get a little jealous whenever I get a new batch to look at;)
He texted me last night, hardly any cell reception wherever he's at in TN. Back in June, instead of our normal vacation to the Outer Banks or to Cherry Grove, SC, we went to Sevierville, Tennessee and I've got to tell you.......I'd move there tomorrow!! And that's coming from someone who loves it where I live now! This first view is from the living room deck!
IMG_2356.jpgIMG_2343.jpgIMG_6487.jpeg

Nov 18, 2015
Spent a week in Gatlinburg, TN last August. It was like an being on the ocean boardwalk, but in the middle of the woods. But the scenery was as good as the pics above.

I have to admit - I would probably spend as much time in that cabin staring at the beams and other woodworking as at the mountains!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks for thinking of me guys...appreciate it.

But yeah...Went to TN on Thursday...think I was texting EricF even on my way down close to Knoxville.
Then I got to Crossville and started chilling. Then kinda noticed my cell still didnt get any texts Thurs night,
then thru Friday and then into Saturday. I answer texts no matter where Im at, on vacation or not. I went on here and PM'd the couple people who PM'd me.
Then on Sunday I got like 100 texts come thru that night. So I text people back knowing that I wouldnt be able to get their response so I tried to say I cant respond back til Wed. Then nothing again til I crossed back thru Knoxville Tuesday. From what I understand, down where I was, they got rid of all 3G towers and therefore my texts wouldnt come thru. And wtf, thats why I have a dino phone, so I dont have to worry about tech crap...hahaha...and now I do.

But yes, went to my wife's parents house on a lake down there, Its so quiet and peaceful. Beverages
and cigars and a great view. I will say, after being worried about not having texts, it was kinda
nice for the first time in 9 years to take a few days off from the phone :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23