Core Comes Through Again!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I needed to order some bat bags, catchers bags and batting helmets for my team. I looked around the area and really couldn't find anything I liked for the price point I budgeted for so I hit core up on the off chance he could help. Sure enough, he came through with a deal I couldn't refuse. What I expected to get and what I ended up ordering were miles apart. I just got my order yesterday and it's all top of the line. My team ended up getting the Easton Prowess batting helmets in the two tone matte finish (12), 9 Walk-off IV batpacks and 3 E700W catchers bags for far less than buying the middlin' equipment I would normally get.

A big shoutout to Core for all the help. Thanks Dude!:):) If anyone else is wanting to order team equipment, I would strongly recommend checking in with coresoftball20.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I looked at that Eason helmet a few weeks ago and thought it looked good.

Our team colors are royal blue and lime green. We went with the charcoal/royal helmets, royal bat packs and royal/black catchers bag. They all really look sharp! I added some charcoal/graphite to the uniform sublimations and I can't wait to get my team kitted out to see the whole ensemble complete. If they play as good as they'll look, it's going to be a really good season :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Very Welcome dude, the playing as good as they look part is now on you :)

I would rather set up a new team with badazz nice stuff and make the kids excited to play even
with a limited budget. Plus, if I was a parent, I would really appreciate a team that works hard
to get them the best stuff for their hard earned money and not just what crap equipment costs the least so the team makes more.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478