Cool view..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
Cool view, and swing. No external rotation of the humerus as when your throwing.

Different rear arm action

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
When I look at video of my HS hitters, the better ones had this posture more often then the ones that struggled. i don’t mean the ones with the best swing mechanics or taught by me. This made me realize the power of this position. This to me also makes sense that those with a light grip can snap the barrel later out front with a weighted front foot. It’s where you go from this position is either rear legged focus or more front legged focus. NO agenda just sharing what I’ve learned about the two methods of swinging.

1667591281144.png

Jun 8, 2016
When I look at video of my HS hitters, the better ones had this posture more often then the ones that struggled. i don’t mean the ones with the best swing mechanics or taught by me. This made me realize the power of this position. This to me also makes sense that those with a light grip can snap the barrel later out front with a weighted front foot. It’s where you go from this position is either rear legged focus or more front legged focus. NO agenda just sharing what I’ve learned about the two methods of swinging.

View attachment 26817
I believe you but bowel locking sounds painful..I think I would rather not hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802