Continuous Pinch

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
I really like this drill because It allows a player to feel resistance between the upper half and the lower half and then put it together in proper sequence. What do you guys think?

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I really like this drill because It allows a player to feel resistance between the upper half and the lower half and then put it together in proper sequence. What do you guys think?

my kid did this drill. Didn’t hurt. Just make sure you don’t overdue and make sure it’s in sequence. It can be learned other ways also.

Oct 2, 2017
Great drill. The video could be cut down to about 2 minutes. Why is he hollering at me. His tone is a little condescending but its a good drill.

He talks like that in all of his videos, I personally don't think he is hollering, but trying to be clear in his presentation so that you understand completely what it is he is trying to convey. That way there is no questions.

May 12, 2016
I think any drill that focuses on maintaining tension should be reiterated very carefully. IMO, if you feel the tension in your swing, then you are overdoing it. There's a reason why all the pros say effortless power. Just my 2 cents.

I like Stone as well, just our kids take things literal and over bake it quite often

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom