"Connector" Devices

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Just as info years ago the connector device was posted by a former member and a Texas hitting instructor ifubuldit . Dana has made many such devices over the years. His only mistake was not getting a patent. Now there are many of them on the market. You can make one pretty cheap, as Howard Carrier and others have made and posted on this site. FFS is right the issue is at contact. We found one that would fall out at contact and that takes care of the issue that FFS posted.

Feb 5, 2013
I wasn't able to find any details on how people were making them. Any direction to those posts would be appreciated ... or if anyone knows how to "build a better connector".

Thanks!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I wasn't able to find any details on how people were making them. Any direction to those posts would be appreciated ... or if anyone knows how to "build a better connector".

Thanks!

TheClubParts.gif

Posting gif as an example only:
BrndnClubShortSideFull.gif

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Knight,
Do you have the gif with your DD swinging with the connector device then ends without the device?
Starts like this:
Olivia032413Club.gif

Then ends with no device.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
I know somebody mentioned cutting down a pool noodle to use. On full swings it just pops out? Haven't tried it so not sure if it works

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802