Congratulations to all of our DFP athletes on NLI signing day!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Proud of my girl! Overcame several obstacles to get here. Headed to Bethany College in Kansas.
View attachment 19963
Congrats! I know you are proud! I think at this point in our DD lives, they have ALL overcome lots of obstacles. That's what makes them so awesome! Others that face obstacles will quit, blame, deflect, scream, cry, question, wither, etc. A game that has failure at every point in the game, teaches them resiliency that will serve them well into adulthood.

ETA: I saw that Mya and her teammate made the news! That's the cool thing about living in a smaller community where they rally around the athletes.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Congrats and good luck to them all! My DD's signed in the Spring and haven't set foot on campus except during their recruiting trip. Fingers crossed to actually be on campus for this upcoming Spring semester and maybe even get to practice with teammates, having a season would be fantastic!

Apr 20, 2015
Tries to post this somewhere else so sorry if it's on here twice. How do you get skills videos to coaches. Every time we put more than a couple of clips together they are too big to email

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478