Composite Bat Recommendation for 12U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 19, 2010
Here is a pretty complete list of DeMarini Bats you might be able to replace yours from.

This was an old thread that appears to have been brought back to sell jmbinfo's web-site,,,,again.

But good thread information otherwise.

The "Simple" Rules

* No irrelevant topics; only softball-related postings
* No use of racist, sexist, homophobic or hateful language.
* No "Looking for players" or "Looking for a team" postings
* No tournament or tryouts advertising
* No commercial advertising
* No classified-type ads seeking or selling used equipment
* No promotion of other websites but you are welcome to list your website in your signature

Feb 21, 2010
I would get a Easton Stealth you can get last yeas models at a very gd price, or the Miken Halo or Miken Rain they are both pretty dang Hot!

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
How does the Stealth compare to the Demarini CF3 or CF4? I need to buy my daughter a new bat to replace her Synergy, I can get this year's Stealth for $200. Is that a good deal?

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
Good deal but not a steal. I would say pretty good for this years model unless shipping eats your lunch. I bet the Stealth and the CF's will blast the ball a mile right out of the wrapper when she hits it clean.

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
Good deal but not a steal. I would say pretty good for this years model unless shipping eats your lunch. I bet the Stealth and the CF's will blast the ball a mile right out of the wrapper when she hits it clean.

Yeah, we had one of our smaller girls square one up in a scrimmage yesterday with a new Stealth. It was a low liner in the left-center gap. Made it to the fence on a couple of bounces before she could round 1st.

Sep 3, 2009
How does the Stealth compare to the Demarini CF3 or CF4? I need to buy my daughter a new bat to replace her Synergy, I can get this year's Stealth for $200. Is that a good deal?

They don't. Get a 2009 CF3. Exit speed is more than the Stealth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog