Comments welcome

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 8, 2019
I've been working with a friend of mine on establishing a tournament in our area.- turns out he used to frequent this site when's kids were playing ball! I tried to post a flyer but I don't know how to post a pdf on here, so here's a link to the website where you can see the tournament info. we are new at this so if you have any advice about the tournament or constructive criticism about the website, please feel free to share!
thanks!
https://www.meghanburnettfoundation.org

Oct 21, 2016
Really nice website and a great cause. All the tournament rules are straight forward and pretty common. The pictures and layout of the website are really great. I'm on the other side of the country with zero chance of attending but I found myself reading/skimming most of the website. As far as feedback, it was hard to determine where and when the tournament is. I found the dates on the pool play page and I saw somewhere on the pages you are in MA, but I didn't quickly find the dates and location for the tournament. I'm sure it's all there, but you asked for construction criticism and that's all I can come up with.

Good luck!

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
Really nice website and a great cause. All the tournament rules are straight forward and pretty common. The pictures and layout of the website are really great. I'm on the other side of the country with zero chance of attending but I found myself reading/skimming most of the website. As far as feedback, it was hard to determine where and when the tournament is. I found the dates on the pool play page and I saw somewhere on the pages you are in MA, but I didn't quickly find the dates and location for the tournament. I'm sure it's all there, but you asked for construction criticism and that's all I can come up with.

Good luck!

I had the same general comments. Biggest was LOCATION. Congrats...I got sucked in on website...and then finally found location. :) DRAT other side of country!

KUDOS to you on a well put together page and tournament. Best wishes for continued successs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28