Colorado Sparklers All American Game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2019
OK. DD1 and DW are in Colorado this week. I am home with DD2 recovering from a week at Scenic City. This is our first Colorado Sparkler. We were supposed to do this last year, but Covid, and we ended up at a Sparkler regional tournament.

Anyway, she signed up and played in one of the All Star games, and then also played in the Academic All Star game later that day. She performed well, and had a good time playing. She received an invitation to play in the All American game, but I think she's a bit burned out with the All Star game format, and is considering skipping this one. The game is today, and her team is also playing Pool games today as well.

What's the deal with this game? Should we encourage her to play? Anyone done this All American game at sparklers? She is a pitcher, should we save her reps for the team games? She is 16u, if that matters.

Just got back from Colorado last night. My DD played in the All Star game and was one of 2 girls chosen for the All American game. Unfortunately, the time slot we got was Wednesday at 4 pm. Welllll......we had 2 pool games that same day, one at 2 and one at 4 pm. The All American game was an hour away from our Pool games and the pool games were seeded. We tried to see if we could get placed into a 6 pm or the 8 pm game but never heard back. It was an honor to be chosen so we will just have to be good with that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ra1449