college forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
I also posted this in the Discussions board but thought I'd put it here for others to see.

For those that are unaware of this forum link above, it's got a lot of college info and also where I copied the post from that person about the "This is us" team which was very critical of them. Like any forum there's parents who complain, people who seem to know what they're talking about, idiots who don't know what they're talking about, but also has a lot of gossip on colleges, coaching changes, etc. Personally, I do not post on that site but I thought some of you may enjoy it if you've never seen it.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
That's my go to page for good College gossip and information. Many folks with so called intimate knowledge of the goings on in the College arena. This is a good source to follow for recruiting info. Parents/fans will come on their and give personal knowledge about various programs and how the coaches treat their players, which coach is leaving, where they are going, college transfers, etc. People often wonder how I have so much information. DFP and Rob coach and Heybucket, which is not very active.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Looked at it.
Like how DFP is set up 👍
...the scoop will make its way hear via 'socks !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478