Cold Weather Gear

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 3, 2020
DD is at college in Northern Illinois. With the season about to start I am looking for recommendations for thin type baselayers and/or equipment to keep her and her arm warm. She is a RHP from Southern California so we need suggestions on what works...something that's not too thick! TIA

Jan 8, 2019
DD has been happy with some of the DeMarini long sleeved stuff, and softball.com has some on sale if you happen to be the size left over and don't care about color:
I've pulled stuff off of here on sale for the whole fam from time to time. Clearance apparel gets marked way down.

Not sure about performance in "real" cold, as we're not in it.

Jun 11, 2012
DD is at college in Northern Illinois. With the season about to start I am looking for recommendations for thin type baselayers and/or equipment to keep her and her arm warm. She is a RHP from Southern California so we need suggestions on what works...something that's not too thick! TIA
Before you spend a lot of money on anything make sure her team does not provide them with base layers etc. DD’s college team requires them to wear specific things that the team provides

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariafermin279