Coaching Checklist

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 25, 2020
I have seen a few mention on the web about an offensive and defensive checklist from Coach Mike Candrea. Does anybody have a copy of said lists or something similar that they would be willing to share?

I will be coaching a fairly inexperienced 12u team this coming spring and would love to have a checklist of things to have them prepared for before our first game. Thanks

Sep 21, 2017
PA
I have 7 really good pre-season position specific checklists that Larissa Anderson gave me. Send me a pm with your email address if you would like them.

May 1, 2018
I would start with basic defense, bunt coverage, base running, bunting, and hitting. Then build from there.
As for yourself.... something to call pitches and plays in. (wrist coach or signals. I prefer wrist coach)

Feb 20, 2021
I have 7 really good pre-season position specific checklists that Larissa Anderson gave me. Send me a pm with your email address if you would like them.
I’m new and unsure how to pm, but am a new head coach for our grade 3/4 travel team and would love the position checklists. Would you please send to me? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478