Clearing 280' opposing!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2013
I posted a vid a few months back of my DD hitting 280'. (Hit the bottom of a 280' fence.) Her next goal was to clear it (6' fence). We haven't had a lot of good days for achieving that goal, the wind typically blows against you at this field and we've had zero calm days, plus we just don't go to this field as much. Today was a nice, warm, day with zero breeze. So we headed to the field. She's regularly one hopping them into to the fence and about 1 out of 5 hitting the bottom, but she hadn't even hit the top of the fence yet. Then she got it. We didn't even realize it until I saw the ball bounce and keep on rolling! The best part is it was opposing. She was a happy kiddie today.

It basically goes right through where my head is, gotta view it on a big PC screen to see it!

Oct 26, 2019
Big time blast there! I’ve been around the game for a while and have never heard “oppo” refereed to as “opposing”. That made me laugh.

Jun 8, 2016
Big time blast there! I’ve been around the game for a while and have never heard “oppo” refereed to as “opposing”. That made me laugh.
I thought it was a typo but then I heard her say it..:sneaky:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28