Christmas gifts!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Oldest DD wanted a Nike bat bag. Plays slow pitch now and needs more room for(drinking)gear. Got her the Nike special ops rolling bat bag. Best deal was at Bed Bath and Beyond!

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...VUh6tBh1mXA5XEAkYASABEgJN0vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Youngest DD gets a new Rawlings Liberty advanced in royal blue and white! This is one of the best looking gloves I’ve ever seen!

https://www.rawlings.com/product/RLA125-18WR-3/0.html

You will be happy with the Liberty Advanced (Worth at the time). I bought DD's for Christmas 4 years ago when she was in 7th grade. It has held up very well and she loves it. Actually the same colors to match her HS and was able to get Blue Devils #2 stamped on it. It ended up being around $95 on clearance saving me about $100.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I have the liberty catcher's mitt. I love it! It's a quality glove which I will hand down to Emily if she ever finds out her All-Star CMW3000 gives up the ghost which it looks like it won't anytime soon. She's had 2 years of travel ball and a year and half of college ball with it so far. I've only had 2 years of TB catching pitchers and instruction with mine so far. AS for the bag, nice going! Great bag for the price.

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Daughter wants a Louisville Slugger LXT 33/24 2019 version (not a 2018). Does anyone know an authorized retailer where I can get one at least 20% off? Seems like retailers are cracking down on MAP pricing now that we're in the holiday season; seems like it's always an exclusion in any advertised sales. I could have gotten one at a few weeks ago on 20% discount at Dick's, but not now.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Daughter wants a Louisville Slugger LXT 33/24 2019 version (not a 2018). Does anyone know an authorized retailer where I can get one at least 20% off? Seems like retailers are cracking down on MAP pricing now that we're in the holiday season; seems like it's always an exclusion in any advertised sales. I could have gotten one at a few weeks ago on 20% discount at Dick's, but not now.

Try Bats Unlimited. I bought a LS LXT Hyper from them. At the time their prices were very competitive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee