Checking out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
I have enjoyed this forum for the past several years sharing the ups and downs of FP softball. Now that my DD has completed her last year of
NCAA eligibility and has moved on to the next chapter of her future, I find myself rarely visiting the DFP forum. Best of luck to all, especially those who are just beginning to navigate the trials and tribulations of the sport. Cherish the memories as 13 years of softball flew by and became a memory. The times and travels I spent with DD are truly priceless as we retain a close bond that the miles will never separate.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2018
PNW
I have enjoyed this forum for the past several years sharing the ups and downs of FP softball. Now that my DD has completed her last year of
NCAA eligibility and has moved on to the next chapter of her future, I find myself rarely visiting the DFP forum. Best of luck to all, especially those who are just beginning to navigate the trials and tribulations of the sport. Cherish the memories as 13 years of softball flew by and become a memory. The times and travels I spent with DD are truly priceless as we retain a close bond that the miles will never separate.

Please come back from time to time and share your wisdom and experiences with us. I for one have gained so much from those who've been ahead of our journey. Times and travels I've spent with my DD so far, I wouldn't trade for the world. Looking forward to the rest of her journey.

Feb 3, 2016
NCAA eligibility and has moved on to the next chapter of her future, I find myself rarely visiting the DFP forum. Best of luck to all, especially those who are just beginning to navigate the trials and tribulations of the sport. Cherish the memories as 13 years of softball flew by and become a memory. The times and travels I spent with DD are truly priceless as we retain a close bond that the miles will never separate.
Congratulations to you making the journey too!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Good luck to your dd in life after college ball and hope success follows her as I'm sure it will.

Don't be afraid to honk the horn as you drive by our DFP internet driveway, maybe stop back in
to visit when you get the itch :)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Thanks for your contributions to the DFP community during your time here. I wish you and your DD a wonderful journey on the road ahead. Cheers!

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Bummer that it's ended. Glad you were able to enjoy the journey, though.

Don't be a stranger, though. You can be like Sluggers and me. Our daughters finished a long time ago, but we just can't totally give it up!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Bummer that it's ended. Glad you were able to enjoy the journey, though.

Don't be a stranger, though. You can be like Sluggers and me. Our daughters finished a long time ago, but we just can't totally give it up!
Count me in that group as well. Congratulations on completing the journey but a new chapter to the book of life opens up. Enjoy that one as well.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
Please come back from time to time and share your wisdom and experiences with us. I for one have gained so much from those who've been ahead of our journey. Times and travels I've spent with my DD so far, I wouldn't trade for the world. Looking forward to the rest of her journey.

I agree with this message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802