Catching Clinic in Seattle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

KAT

May 13, 2008
info request

Hi,

I am very interested but have a few questions. Is the workout session for the players on saturday only? Or is there a similiar schedule for sunday? Either way we will be there, we have enough time to get volleyball practice out of hte way and drive the 3.5 hours to get there.

May 7, 2008
Hudson, NH
Hi,

I am very interested but have a few questions. Is the workout session for the players on saturday only? Or is there a similiar schedule for sunday? Either way we will be there, we have enough time to get volleyball practice out of hte way and drive the 3.5 hours to get there.

The clinics for the players are only on Sat. The Coaches Clinic is the only thing scheduled on Sunday.

May 7, 2008
Hudson, NH
As of 8/27 the afternoon Fast Pitch Catchers clinic is now full. There is still room in the morning session but it is now almost full as well.

If we still have more folks interested we will be setting up another fastpitch session on Sunday.

Softball is alive and well in the Seattle area!!!

Coach W

KAT

May 13, 2008
catching clinic

I orginally signed up for my DD to go to the Sat clnic but unfortunately she is attending a high school vb tourney. If you get the Sunday thing going please post as we would love to attend.

Jun 4, 2008
Anaheim Ca.
Hey Catching Coach, Doran will be doing a hitting clinic at the UW the same time you are in Seattle, you should look him up and see what he's doing. The coaches in The Pac think he's the best!

May 7, 2008
Hudson, NH
Hey Catching Coach, Doran will be doing a hitting clinic at the UW the same time you are in Seattle, you should look him up and see what he's doing. The coaches in The Pac think he's the best!

Hit Dr,

I'm afraid this trip I will have almost no time to get out of the training facility at all. Clinics run from morning till early evening.

Thanks for the heads-up though,

Coach W.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802