CATCHERS on the ATTACK! ...better than shark week!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Since AGL can't use a mevo or similar, I've got to use a simple cell phone. Anyway, I didn't seem to get both 1st and 3rd base because of the narrow range of view of the camera. When watching in real time, I thought OUT for sure. Video seems to support it but call was safe. Either way it was a nice backpick

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
That guy is very lucky, in most mountain lion attacks the victims never saw or heard a thing until their scalp was being removed from their head! In that six minute span I would have already thrown a hundred of those rocks! I'd probably be dead!

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Quick boast: DD played up for a rec 12u team during Fall last year. And the league was a mixture of 12u/10u girls overall. Team didn’t have their catcher so DD was volunteered. Never played the position before as she was Pitcher and 3B on her 10u team. In her first game throws out a girl at 3rd (stealing from 2nd). And throws another out at 1st after a dropped 3rd strike. Sometimes not knowing any better has its advantages.

I have come to really enjoy watching catchers work. We went to a few HS games this year and their catcher had a rocket of a throw. So much fun to watch her throw down to 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802