Catchers mitt for College player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
I tried several years ago but they quit making them at that time. I hadn't checked again since then. I just checked and apparently the demand was such that they brought it back. Now I'm torn. I guess I'll have to let DD decide which one she wants for Christmas:sneaky:
DD loves her CMW3000, when buying her first real mitt, looked seriously at 4000 as well, but decided double post was probably going to be problematic for her (2007 player, hands still kinda small). took some serious breaking in, but now she loves it.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD loves her CMW3000, when buying her first real mitt, looked seriously at 4000 as well, but decided double post was probably going to be problematic for her (2007 player, hands still kinda small). took some serious breaking in, but now she loves it.

Yeah. As you know DD's a tall girl with hands as big as mine. She looked at both and decided on the 4000 since it fit her better. Now she doesn't want to give it up. I guess I'll have to order one of each of the 4000 and AF Elite and let her choose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802