Catchers mitt for 14u, $150 or less?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
Hi. My 13 year old DD has been playing since T-ball but is brand new to catching. She's borrowing a 1st baseman's glove for now (Rawlings Liberty Advanced) until we buy her one. Ideally we would like to pay no more then $150 until we know for sure she is going to stick with this. Her hands are on the smaller side.
Any recommendations? Any thoughts on the Liberty Advanced catchers mitt?

Nov 15, 2019
What’s her team colors? This is a great deal.

Her travel colors are black, white, and gold and her schools colors are green and black, so unfortunately the red won't work. Thanks though! I did find a white one on Amazon for $134.

Dec 17, 2019
Never used either, though reading through a bunch of post here the last few days, seems like people here like both, plus add Vinci to the mix!

That black All Star mitt is a great looking mitt, ultimately it boils down to fit and what your daughter feels the most comfortable with since I’m sure they’re both great mitts and would work equally well.

Dec 17, 2019
Sorry ChrisSB, I realize I wasn’t any help, just learning gloves myself! After searching through numerous threads here, pretty sure I want myself an older tan Rawlings!

Nov 15, 2019
Sorry ChrisSB, I realize I wasn’t any help, just learning gloves myself! After searching through numerous threads here, pretty sure I want myself an older tan Rawlings!
You've been helpful, gave me some options to think about!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28