Catchers mitt - Annasdad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm not a fan of the AF-Elite. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a quality mitt but I can't get over the color choices AS made with it.
I’m okay with it being black now but I definitely don’t understand the stupidity behind that metallic binding?? Trying to be flashy I guess, maybe All-Star has a younger designer now that’s trying to appeal to a younger age base?

Us glove guys know what that binding will look like in no time! Hope it’s performance is like my CMW3000!

Man........All-Star should hire me for their FP line, I could seriously help them! ;)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
DD has both of these gloves (an older Liberty Advanced & a new, older model All-Star CMW). She loves the Rawlings and is really taking a shine so far to the All Star. Both gloves can be consistently found with a good search and a little patience for under $150.

AnnasDad - if you ever need a reference for that designer position at any of these companies I'll vouch for you. The color choices, trimming and some features are seriously questionable....reminds me of sneakers in the late '80s!! ;-) Gotta love the finger hood though..........

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Gotta love the finger hood though..........
Finger hood mandate for ALL gloves under my newly acquired iron fisted rule............NO!

In my new hypothetical position at All-Star, I'd find out exactly who was behind the finger hood and metallic binding lunacy and have them fired immediately! You're outta here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28