Catchers Hard At Work

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Catchers Hard At Work
Add video's & Story's!!!

Here's a compilation from Alliance
*Framing
*Some dirt pitches, glove work
*Back picks to 2nd
*and some throw downs
Like the loud Blue and the moment the coach gets loud lol
Good Stuff!

Lets see those hard working Catchers 👍🎉
Got storys?!!

Apr 25, 2019
It's funny that you post this. Now that the summer is over I had a little more time to watch some games and clip out some of my DD's frames. That is something she has been working hard on this season.

Also, my DD got asked to join a national organization that had a Premier tag with them. Well, they just got designated with the National tag last night meaning we will be in all the Power Pools in all the big tournaments we play in this year. It's gonna be a crazy 2021-2022 season and I can't wait.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
It's funny that you post this. Now that the summer is over I had a little more time to watch some games and clip out some of my DD's frames. That is something she has been working hard on this season.

Also, my DD got asked to join a national organization that had a Premier tag with them. Well, they just got designated with the National tag last night meaning we will be in all the Power Pools in all the big tournaments we play in this year. It's gonna be a crazy 2021-2022 season and I can't wait.

Congrats on making power pools!
Like the subtle adjustments R/L leg moving body to the sides befor pitch arrives. 👍🎉

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802