Catchers Camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 3, 2018
I saw a post on a local fastpitch page advertising The All American Collegiate Catchers Camp. Does anyone know anything about this camp, or has sent their DD to one? Is it legit? Is it worth the money? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I saw a post on a local fastpitch page advertising The All American Collegiate Catchers Camp. Does anyone know anything about this camp, or has sent their DD to one? Is it legit? Is it worth the money? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know it depends. How much does it cost? Does your DD work with a catching coach now? Age? DD attending the New England Catching Camp road show in 7th grade. It was well the worth the money, and it changed her skills trajectory immediately. We then found an All American catcher that played at UH that DD worked with for a couple of years. Any time you can get a lot of catching work in small amount of time working with other catchers in your area, it will make her better and you can see what she needs to be working on.

Feb 7, 2014
DD attending the New England Catching Camp road show in 7th grade. It was well the worth the money, and it changed her skills trajectory immediately.

DD has attended a few of Jay's camps. Best money I have ever spent on softball - well worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478