Catchers bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
does your DD use knee savers? if so, stay way from Boombah BEast side pockets for leg guards do not accomodate leg guards with knee savers easily (we make it work, but it is not easy)

STay from DEmarini momentum, too small

convinced new team's coach to get brute for DD this winter for spring.

Apr 25, 2019
does your DD use knee savers? if so, stay way from Boombah BEast side pockets for leg guards do not accomodate leg guards with knee savers easily (we make it work, but it is not easy)

My daughter has the Boombah Beast and is able to get her knee pads, helmet, batting helmet, chest protector, and glove in the main compartment and uses the side pockets for cleats and such. So far she loves her Beast. They have a ton of color combinations too.

Jan 29, 2019
Clemmons, NC

DD doesn't use knee savers. Org sell the Mizuno Samurai Catcher's Wheel Bag for a great price but need to do more research first. I'll certainly check out Boombah's Brute bag. Thanks for the feedback!

Apr 30, 2018
DD has a No Errors bag and she loves it. Pockets for everything so it stays organized. There is room for knee savers. Love the fact that it can hang on the chain link instead of taking up so much room on the floor of the dugout. Really like the plastic runners on the bottom. Keeps the underside of the bag from getting torn up dragging it over curbs. The aren't cheap though.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Nov 4, 2019
I would stay away from louisville Omaha bag DD had to get one with team and has already ripped only after a few months. She still had her Easton 900c from last year and it has held up well for 2+ years now.

Jul 13, 2017
One of the catchers on my daughter's team has the No-Errors Bag and loves it. It looks huge to me, like she could sleep on it. Maybe it is the way she packs it, but it is tremendously wide, like sometimes she has trouble squeezing it through the dugout opening. Maybe she just throws stuff in there randomly, but it doesn't look like it has any shape, a blob on wheels. It triggers my OCD, lol.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD would destroy any bag out there within a year. The only 2 bags she had last longer was the No Errors bag that made it 2 years of TB (barely) and she's had the Bownet bag now for 3 years (a year of TB, a combo year of TB and college ball and a year of college ball) and it's still going strong. It's expensive but well worth it IMO. Plenty big enough for everything. Lots of pockets and compartments and it holds more than a few bats.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101