Catcher’s Mitt for Bucket Mom of 10u Pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 22, 2019
...She’s only throwing 40mph but I’m ready to ditch the old baseball glove I use for something with padding. Any suggestions for a bucket mom with skinny fingers? I’d love to buy used! Thank you for sharing your wisdom!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
May 6, 2015
if you would like used, check out Play it again sports if you have them in your area. our local store always has a ton of gloves and mitts.

Dec 22, 2019
@cnardone you ain’t kidding! Plus, I LOOK like a total* amateur!

@ANNASDAD ...I placed my order, thank you kindly for your help!! I browsed eBay but the same glove used is bid up to $50! I’ll take new for a few bucks more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 13, 2019
Does that glove fit big hands? Measuring from tip of my pinky to tip of thumb my hands are 10". I have a hard time finding gloves that fit

Jan 14, 2020
I think this would serve you well for a while, can't beat the price!

I have this one. Snagged it off Sidelineswap, great mitt

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have this one. Snagged it off Sidelineswap, great mitt
I definitely wouldn't call it a great mitt, but it's perfect for what Mckeister1 needs a mitt for! This mitt is $75.99 @ JBG, the fact that she was able to get one for $54.99, now that part makes it a great mitt!

But in the context of comparing it to my All-Star & Vinci........you know the old saying, you get what you pay for! It'll serve her very well.

Jan 14, 2020
I definitely wouldn't call it a great mitt, but it's perfect for what Mckeister1 needs a mitt for! This mitt is $75.99 @ JBG, the fact that she was able to get one for $54.99, now that part makes it a great mitt!

But in the context of comparing it to my All-Star & Vinci........you know the old saying, you get what you pay for! It'll serve her very well.
I paid $50 for mine also, so i agree it's a great mitt. wicked fan of All-Star mitt, just don't know how long I will be catching my lil pitcher... lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802