Casey Smith

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I follow on twitter. About a month a friend told about a coach that was punishing one of his players for snitching on his teammate for vaping. Coach made the snitch run! Totally inappropriate right? Fast forward a few weeks and I stumbled across his twitter account and I found his tweet referenced above. I had to break the news to my buddy that he got Punk'd along with many other folks. Him and Domingo need to go on tour.

Apr 30, 2018
I follow on twitter. About a month a friend told about a coach that was punishing one of his players for snitching on his teammate for vaping. Coach made the snitch run! Totally inappropriate right? Fast forward a few weeks and I stumbled across his twitter account and I found his tweet referenced above. I had to break the news to my buddy that he got Punk'd along with many other folks. Him and Domingo need to go on tour.

Considering this is in the Softball Hitting forum. I don't think we are talking about @coachcasey13 who i don't believe is on Instagram. He is hilarious though.

I think we are talking about Casey Smith of @outfronthitting. But I've been wrong before

If so in reference to the OP. I follow and enjoy watching his Instagram account.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Lol! I was wondering why OP posted in the Hitting forum, but I did over imbibe last night. You should follow Coach Casey on Twitter!!!!

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
This guy is spouting fake news. He says it takes .120 secs to deliver the ball. He says it takes .100 secs from heel strike to contact. All wrong.

It takes .350 to .400 secs to pitch a ball from release. It takes .150 to .180 (this is why they call it a FIVE FRAME SWING - 30 fps) to swing AFTER the front foot is down. So the foot must be down when the ball is halfway.

So, I'm a NO on this guy.

May 12, 2016
This guy is spouting fake news. He says it takes .120 secs to deliver the ball. He says it takes .100 secs from heel strike to contact. All wrong.

It takes .350 to .400 secs to pitch a ball from release. It takes .150 to .180 (this is why they call it a FIVE FRAME SWING - 30 fps) to swing AFTER the front foot is down. So the foot must be down when the ball is halfway.

So, I'm a NO on this guy.
LOL.. just for this reason you are a NO on this guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802