Capitol M series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hey, if it’s not a problem, roll on, as I said, I love the I-web too!

and you’re asking me if buying another glove down the road is the worst thing…..me?? 🤦‍♂️

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Whatever you decide, you can’t go wrong. Although I don’t own a Marucci, their custom special order deal is the best thing going right now in the glove world!

I‘ve handled enough to know they’re great gloves, of course I’m going back to the Founders series days when they were fairly new in the market.

Tell the kid to get off of the white glove want thing and take advantage of some great leather in a great, durable color!

May 20, 2015
purely aesthetic disdain for the bleached/dyed stuff, or does the leather truly degrade/breakdown sooner?

Sep 7, 2020
Not sure if this is relevant or not but this discussion reminded me of a listing I saw earlier today - its another Vinci but that lovely God awful white!
9aa73d0415402e1e58b01905832cd645.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
does the leather truly degrade/breakdown sooner?
Yes, I've seen new white / camel laces that have this weird stiffness.....almost a crunchy stiffness when new, but within a week they're as flimsy as cooked spaghetti noodles / shoestrings!! I see no benefit to having a white glove or white laces in a ball glove whatsoever!

But, obviously lots of people (girls) like them?? I think it's purely a waste of money, but what do I know?

May 20, 2015
Yes, I've seen new white / camel laces that have this weird stiffness.....almost a crunchy stiffness when new, but within a week they're as flimsy as cooked spaghetti noodles / shoestrings!! I see no benefit to having a white glove or white laces in a ball glove whatsoever!

But, obviously lots of people (girls) like them?? I think it's purely a waste of money, but what do I know?

i sent her pics from the Simmons photo gallery.......a whole lot of brown & tan gloves on display ;)

so i think i'll get my way haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802