Canadian Team Venturing Further South...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Normally we go to Michigan, Ohio or New York.. this year we are heading further south than ever, which I am sure is still quite north for many of you, :)

May 23-25: Memorial Day Madness - Wilmington DE, USA
July 2 -5: Midwest Firecracker Showcase - Indianapolis IN, USA

Indianapolis seems like a big one

Apr 20, 2015
Normally we go to Michigan, Ohio or New York.. this year we are heading further south than ever, which I am sure is still quite north for many of you, :)

May 23-25: Memorial Day Madness - Wilmington DE, USA
July 2 -5: Midwest Firecracker Showcase - Indianapolis IN, USA

Indianapolis seems like a big one
That's a nice little Showcase in Indianapolis. You won't see the best of the midwest there as those teams will likely be in Colorado for the sparkler and the idt but you should see lots of solid regional teams.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2017
Enjoy the trips Julray, they should be fun. We'll be waiting for you the weekend after Indy at the NQ. :)
We're only going as far Columbus for the Capital City this year.

Feb 18, 2014
We've seen the 222s(?) in Vegas a couple times, they did well. I did ask if it was a Canadian thing to have all the parents stand out past the left field fence. They said it was just the sunniest spot on a cold February day.

May 12, 2016
We've seen the 222s(?) in Vegas a couple times, they did well. I did ask if it was a Canadian thing to have all the parents stand out past the left field fence. They said it was just the sunniest spot on a cold February day.
They were just being polite. That's where we stand when playing south of the border to catch all the bombs our girls hit, :)

Feb 18, 2014
They were just being polite. That's where we stand when playing south of the border to catch all the bombs our girls hit, :)
We then they need to work on sitting back on the pitch, no one was behind center or right field. It's impolite to just pick on the left fielder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478